List of Proxy Servers | Where can I find live Proxy Lists? Black & White List Proxy Servers

 List of proxy servers Where can I find live proxy lists?

Black & White List Proxy Servers

Good afternoon everyone!

Don't ask why, but I need public proxies. :)

I found some public proxy / sox sheets.

Among them there are also completely stupid ones - my black sheet.

There are also relatively workers - a white sheet.

Less than 0.1% of the black leaf of live sockets, and about 1% of the white leaf.

If anyone knows useful resources - share with me, please.

Friends, "buy a subscription from us" - please do not need this.

Thank you!


My white sheet List of Proxy Servers:

proxy-24.com
my-proxy.com
getfreeproxylists.blogspot.com
free-proxy-server.net
online-proxy.ru
proxysearcher.sourceforge.net
free-socks.in
proxypedia.org
socks-proxy.net
github.com/fate0/proxylist/blob/master/proxy.list
github.com/a2u/free-proxy-list/blob/master/free-proxy-list.txt
proxyscrape.com/proxies/HTTP_Working_Proxies.txt
proxyscrape.com/proxies/Socks4_Working_Proxies.txt
rootjazz.com/proxies/proxies.txt


My black sheet List of Proxy Servers:

123proxy.shop888.ru
aliveproxies.com
altenen.nz
atomintersoft.com
awmproxy.com
awmproxy.net
ayudaproxies.blogspot.com
blackball.it
blackhatworld.com
cardvilla.net
cn-proxy.com
cool-proxy.net
coolproxies.blogspot.com
dailysocks5.wordpress.com
darkmarket.in
duplichecker.com
free-fresh-proxy-daily.blogspot.com
free-proxy-list.net
freeproxylist.me
freevpnproxy.org
freshnewproxies24.top
gatherproxy.com
github.com.s.webscope.online
httptunnel.ge
hugeproxies.com
idcloak.com
ip.seofangfa.com
live-socks.net
mrhinkydink.com/proxies12.htm
nntime.com
openproxy.space
pastebin.com